The Grant Writer is a part time position that reports directly to the Managing Director. The Grant Writer will be responsible researching, writing and coordinating the grant application process; management of proposals and maintaining a donor database. The Grant Writer duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Write high-quality grant proposal narratives, applications, and supporting documents.
- Responsible for researching, collecting data, and writing of each grant.
- Work with department managers to compile financials and data.
- Manage the proposal submission process to ensure timely submission of all required materials.
- Develops and maintains a proposal calendar.
- Coordinate and follow-ups on the progress of submitted proposals.
- Conduct prospect research to identify, cultivate and solicit new grants.
- Perform other duties as assigned.